BAJAJ Colourful Wall Putty is known to be India’s one & only Putty. It is a white cement-based, water-resistant, white wall putty that ensures a strong binding with building surfaces, a smooth finish, extensive coverage, superior refractive index, and paint-friendliness. Its unique formula has Extra HP polymers, which keep the moisture away and also avoid flaking. So, you are assured of aesthetic interiors for your dream home for years to come.
• Offers superior glaze Ness and enhanced durability • Enhanced adhesion and durability • No curing required after application • Brings out the true tone of colour • Water-resistant due to extra HP polymers • Certified Green Product • Zero VOCs • Anti-carbonation property • Prevents the growth of algae and fungi • Resists dampness on painted surface • Reduces the consumption of paints and binds strongly with the base • Gives true tone of colour and accepts any kind of Emulsion paint or Acrylic distemper application on it. • Gives surfaces a smooth and glossy finish
. BAJAJ Colourful Wall Putty is a white cement-based water-resistant base coat with extra HP polymers, which provides protection to your wall paint.
. BAJAJ Wall care Putty consists of RAK White Cement, Extra Hydrophobic Polymers, and some special chemicals and mineral fillers that give your walls a smooth finish.
. BAJAJ Colourful Wall Putty is available in two hundred variants: Wall Care Putty and Wall COLOURFUL PUTTY (GLOSSY) and is used as first coat on the surface to cover major undulations (if any) and final finishing is done by applying Wall Care Putty with up to 0.0015 meter of thickness.
. The number of coats depends on the quality of the surface. Usually, 1-2 coats of BAJAJ Wall Care Putty followed by 1-2 coats of Wall Care Putty as finishing coat. And Colourful Wall Care is usually required 1-3 Coats for Glossy finish.
• Superior Whiteness
• Enhanced adhesion and durability
• No curing required after application
• True tone of colour
• Water-resistant due to Extra HP polymers
• Certified Green Product
• Zero VOCs
• Anti-carbonation property
• Prevents flaking
• Prevents the growth of algae and fungi
• Resists dampness on painted surface
• Accepts any kind of paint or distemper application on it
• Gives surfaces a smooth and glossy finish
• Interior walls
• Exterior walls
• Wall segments
• Repainting walls
Cement Colour Oxide
Cement Colour Oxide