Being Your Own Boss is not just a quote it’s a lifestyle and it’s attitude. Those who live by this life principle always opt for business over a job. But if you are starting a fresh business either after doing a job or making it a side hustle then a lot of challenges which makes the whole purpose more complicated. As a solution to the above problem the franchise business model came and it spread like fire among the business community.
In general there are many benefits of a franchise model over a regular business model such as…
Risk: Compared to starting a business from scratch, very less risk is involved in Franchise model as one can study how the other branches are performing, how much money they are making monthly and how the brand image in the market is. These points actually help to take a better decision hence minimizing the risk.
Capital: The investment needed to start a franchise business is always less compared to starting a business from scratch.
Manpower Support: One of the biggest challenges in business is to hire skilled and trained staff. Franchisors provide the trained and skilled staff to franchises hence solving a major problem.
Marketing Support: Unlike an independent business where end to end marketing has to be done by business owner, in Franchise model, the Franchiser provides marketing support in terms of advertising support, marketing collateral, promotional campaigns etc.
Why Paints as a business vertical?
The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2021-22 to 2024-25 in value terms. The Indian Paint Industry is today worth over INR 62,000 crores (USD 8 billion), and is the fastest-growing major paint economy in the world.
Why Bajaj Paints?
Bajaj Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use and also offers Wall Coverings, adhesives and services under its portfolio. We have 35+ years of experiences which enables us to manufacture better quality products.
When it comes to understanding the Indian weather, its diversity and the colors taste of the Indian Diaspora, no one understands it better than us.
With a keen emphasis on how our franchisees can earn a great revenue and establish a parallel or primary source of income, we have worked out a very effective Franchise model.
Some Key Features of our Franchise Model:
- Advanced, all in one machine to be provided to the franchise with ownership of the machine. With various dies and blades the machine can make all the liquid & powdered products like
- Coloured Putty
- Tile Adhesive
- Ready Mix Plaster
- Block Jointing Mortar
- Decorative White Cement
- Grout/ Joint Fillers
- Base Coat Primer
- Acrylic Texture
- Distemper in Pouch & Buckets
- Primer Interior & Exterior (Dual)
- One Year Annual Maintenance Cost to be provided by Bajaj Paints in the form of Trained Professional being provided by Bajaj Paints for a visit
- Company Officers Expenses & Company Marketing Officers will be on payrole of Bajaj Paints
- Great earning potential in the form of 20% margin in white cement products & 10% in grey products
- To promote the products among painters, a 50 Rs token is put inside putty bags and a 100 Rs token is put inside the color putty bags
- 200+ shades of color putty
There are much more benefits and its an excellent business opportunity for the franchises. Speak with our business consultant today for a detailed and customized offer.